jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

Asociación Cordobesa de Agencias de Publicidad

4 de Diciembre, Día de la Publicidad. La ACAP organizaba su fiesta anual, había que anunciarlo y nos solicitaron un aviso para ello.

Fun, creative, relaxed, crazy people
(those are the surfers)
We just work in something we like. I we deserve a party, don't we?
December the 4th Advertising Day.


You never know were a good idea might fell down.
December the 4th Advertising Day.
Client: ACAP
Subject: 35 years
Graf ad
Out: in these days


I am a copywriter, or what people call creative, and today I have to make an ad to the people that makes ad, to tell them that the bureau that unite them is getting 35 years old.


It means that: a union that unite us, the people that make ads, celebrates 35 year of uniting people who make ads.

Thats why I made this ad, clear and straight
Congratulations.

ACAP (logo)

2 comentarios:

andrea fantini dijo...

muy bueno lo del aviso de avisossssssss, felicitaciones

Negrita dijo...

me muero tibuuuu me pusistee en interesanteee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooos divnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
eyy q buena ondaa lo de los avisos? eso era en la época de dibella?